Cozumel: one of the top destinations for diving in the world, are you ready to see why? With Crystal-clear waters (visibility over 100 ft.), incredible coral formations, great walls, canyons, shallow reefs with colorful fish, turtles, eagle rays, moray eels, sharks, the endemic "Cozumel splendid toad fish", and much more.
The dream dive vacation for you and your loved ones, and please don’t stress about transportation, we’ve got you covered!
This activity is only for Certified Divers.
- We'll meet you at your Hotel’s lobby (or Airbnb) or near the entrance, but it’s important for your hotel to be situated at one of these locations; Puerto Juarez, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, or any hotel between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. There’s a maximum of three stops that the van could make along the way, including yours.
- At your arrival at Playa del Carmen, a guide will be waiting for you and will walk you to the Ferry Pier where you might have to wait for the rest of the passengers to arrive before the Ferry docks. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the Ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, you’ll be taken to “Marina Caleta” where the boat will be waiting for you and where you’ll pay the remaining balance.
- Aboard the boat, the dive master will check your credentials and he might ask some questions to confirm your diving knowledge.
- Your dive master will begin to hand you your equipment and it means it’s time to start jumping in the water and enjoy Cozumel’s underwater beauty.
- After you finish scuba diving at the first spot, is time to board the boat again and head to the second spot.
- When your time at sea is over, it’s time to board back up and let the experience sink in…
- Once the Scuba diving part of the trip is over, you’ll be dropped off at “La Misión” where you’ll have your traditional mexican lunch. “La Misión” is located 2 blocks away from the Ferry Pier.
- After lunch, you’ll head back to the Ferry Pier to board the 6 pm Ferry back to Playa del Carmen.
- Once you arrive at Playa del Carmen, the driver will be waiting for you outside Señor Frogs and you’ll be good to go back to your hotel after having a fantastic day scuba diving at Cozumel!!!
Duration: Approximately 11 hours
Meeting time: Will be specified once we know where you’re staying at, but normally between 8:00 and 9:00 am
Starting point: Outside your hotel or Airbnb
Minimum # of passengers: 2 adults
Pick up locations: Puerto Juarez, Cancun Downtown, Cancun Hotel Zone, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen Downtown, and Playa Car
Additional pick-up details: Please be aware of a possible extra charge when there are less than 4 passengers:
- 2 passengers $40 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
- 3 passengers $20 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
- 4 passengers or more no extra charge
This possible extra charge would be paid in cash and once you arrive in Cozumel. If we have other passengers for this same service, so that 4 or more are already completed, then this charge will no longer apply.
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel – Aguilar Scuba Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Pick up and drop off at your hotel
✅ Ferry tickets back and forth
✅ Transportation to “Marina Caleta” back and forth
✅ Rinse and storage of your equipment to have it ready on board every day for your dive
✅ 80 cf steel tanks
✅ Fast boats for 6, 8 or 10 divers
✅ Different dive site every day
✅ For private service minimum 4 paid divers (100% customized according to your certification level and skills)
✅ Lunch at “La Misión”
❌ 5 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Round trip transportation to “Marina Caleta”
❌ Gratuity optional
❌ Optional wet suit $10.00 USD
❌ Optional rental one day: $15.00 USD BCD and Regulator
❌ Drinks at “La Misión”
- Important to be aware of the additional 5 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (best to do it
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a
refund will not be held.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity) o Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.