Embark on this water adventure in one of the most comfortable boats out there: A Catamaran. The Aquadream is well known around the Island for its spaciousness and the crew’s exceptional service. The Catamaran will take you to Cozumel’s top snorkeling spots, such as Colombia and Palancar Reefs, and “El Cielo” a sandbank covered in starfish.
Enjoy your delicious meal at Playa Mía and have a blast at the beach club’s facilities after spending an amazing day viewing Cozumel’s underwater world.
- We'll meet at Playa Mía’s stand located at Cozumel’s Ferry Pier, you'll receive a quick debriefing, and a guide will collect your remaining balance.
- You'll board the Catamaran “Aquadream,” and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow underwater, as well as how to use your equipment correctly. It's essential to pay close attention.
- The boat ride to the first stop takes around 30-40 minutes.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube, courtesy of us at Safe Tours Cozumel, which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- Your first stop will be Colombia and Palancar Reefs, where a photographer will offer to take some underwater photos of you and your family and where you’ll see the biggest coral formations. After around 30-40 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- The next stop is “El Cielo” there, you'll spend another 20-25 minutes, and you’ll see if it truly lives up to its name.
- Afterward, the boat will take you to your final destination where you’ll spend your remaining time at sea: “El Cielito”. Here you’ll get to sit back and relax while the guides bring snacks and drinks. The water here is so shallow that you can sit in the sand and enjoy refreshments.
- The boat will take you to “Playa Mía” where you’ll have your lunch, and there you can spend your afternoon playing in the water games or chilling by the sand.
Duration: 6 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before the tour starts
Starting point: Playa Mía’s stand located at Cozumel’s Ferry Pier
Minimum # of passengers: 1 passenger
Tour operator: Playa Mía
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Bilingual Captain and Guides
✅ Domestic Open Bar On-board (while navigating and after the snorkeling portion of the tour)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
✅ W.C., changing room, and shower
At Playa Mía
✅ Unlimited refreshments from the self-serving machine
✅ Entrance into the water park
❌ Souvenir photos
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests, we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship; please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry; if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule, and there will be no refund.
- Playa Mía opens from 9 am to 6 pm local Cozumel Time. From Monday to Saturday.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests under any of the following illnesses/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: Pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers, or base (vein) constrictors.
- The minimum age for snorkeling is 10 years old, maximum age is 70 years old.
- Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 250 pounds.
- All participants must be: proficient swimmers, in good health, and self-sufficient. o Participants must be able to descend and climb boat ladder(s) for snorkeling activity at sea.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: If your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for a new time or date of arrival. A full refund will be issued if there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience