The Cozumel Trolley Tour is a twist fill with magic, a new and different way to see the most popular attractions and historical sites in San Miguel and Downtown Cozumel. Hop on the vintage-styled, air-conditioned trolley for a three-hour tour of Cozumel's top sites and locations, narrated by a fun and friendly guide.
Guests will have enough time to stroll the streets, shop, dine, and explore the island's downtown region. Save your seat and enjoy an easygoing tour of San Miguel; this tour is perfect for cruise passengers looking for a quick trip around Cozumel, seniors seeking a stress-free, culturally rich activity, and those with walking difficulties who want to easily experience the best of Cozumel.
- We'll meet at the designated meeting point, and here you’ll pay the remaining balance and proceed to depart by trolley.
- Once the tour starts, we’ll head towards San José del Mar Church for interesting facts and a beautiful view.
- After visiting the church, we’ll make our way to the Aviation Monument and Ixchel structure. Here you’ll learn everything about the history behind the spot and the goddess Ixchel.
- When we finish our time at the aviation monument, we’ll head downtown for sightseeing and shopping. You’ll have time to take selfies and buy gifts for your loved ones at home.
- This will conclude the tour but remember that along the way, you’ll learn various facts about the island and see how the local community lives.
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes prior to tour time
FOR GUESTS STAYING IN THE NORTHERN:
- Hotel zone or downtown of Cozumel, the meeting point is Wildtours retail booth just in front of the SSA International Pier, at the Royal Village Shopping Mall.
FOR GUESTS STAYING IN THE SOUTHERN:
- Hotel zone of Cozumel, transfer service does not apply, as Wildtours is close to these hotels. In this case, the meeting point is Wildtours location.
FOR GUESTS ARRIVING TO COZUMEL VIA CRUISE SHIP:
IF YOU ARRIVE AT THE PUERTA MAYA PIER:
- Your meeting point is the Wildtours Retail Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there, go through the pier terminal to reach the pier's outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left, without leaving the pier's sidewalk, walk 100 yards past the traffic lights until you see the pedestrian yellow stripes crossing zone by the Royal Village shopping Center which you will easily recognize. Get across the street. The booth is a few feet from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes on the other side of the street. Our representative will be waiting for you in uniform.
IF YOU ARRIVE AT THE SSA INTERNATIONAL PIER:
- Your Meeting Point is the Wildtours Retail Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there simply exit the pier, reach the outside gate and walk across the street by the pedestrian yellow stripes crossing zone, to the Royal Village Shopping Center. The booth is a few feet from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes on the other side of the street. Our representative will be waiting for you in uniform.
IF YOU ARRIVE AT THE PUNTA LANGOSTA PIER:
- At the very end of the pier, you will see the exit of the terminal. You will have to cross the street, you will find Taco Tequila, continue along Rafael E. Melgar Avenue, heading towards 11th avenue south, about 200 meters away, you will find a place with various stalls, which will be just after the Costa Brava Hotel. There, you will be able to identify the meeting place by seeing a spectacular advertisement with the image of Playa Mia, with yellow letters announcing, “Home of the Beach Break”. Your meeting point will be in front Mayan Tatoo.
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel – Wild Tours
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ 3-hour tour of San Miguel de Cozumel on an air-conditioned trolley
✅ English narration by an expert tour guide
✅ Stops at three sites, including time to shop
✅ Bottled water
❌ Souvenir photos
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- This tour will feature one of the trolley units equipped with a lift for wheelchair-bound guests; it will be used on a first-come, first serve basis, upon request, and according to availability.
- The maximum weight the wheelchair lift can support is 350 lbs.
- For safety reasons, the wheelchair must be smaller than the lift area; the dimensions are listed above
- Participants must comply with all the instructions given by the staff.
- Underage participants must be accompanied, directly supervised, and cared for by a responsible adult companion, parent(s), or legal guardian at all times.
- Any purchase of any good in the shopping portion of the tour is entirely at the guests’ own expense and responsibility.
- People under the influence of alcohol or any substance will be denied participation in the tour and will not receive any total/partial refund.
- *People impaired by medications, guests with medical conditions such as heart conditions, back/neck/joint/muscular injuries, or guests with physical special needs are encouraged not to partake in the tour due to its walking component
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring a hat
- Bring cash to buy souvenirs
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience