Explore Cozumel’s marine world, one of the top destinations for diving in the world. With clear water (visibility over 100 ft.), incredible coral formations, great walls, canyons, shallow reefs with colorful fish, turtles, eagle rays, moray eels, sharks, the endemic "Cozumel splendid toad fish". That and much more make Cozumel the dream dive destination for you and your loved ones.
You’ll leave the island feeling like the luckiest diver, or perhaps a real mermaid!
This activity is only for Certified Divers.
- We'll meet next to the ferry pier, just outside “Señor Frogs” where a guide will give you a short debriefing of what to expect.
- After everyone that’s going to participate in the activity arrives, we’ll wait together for the ferry to dock and board. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, you’ll be taken to “Marina Caleta” where the boat will be waiting for you and where you’ll pay the remaining balance.
- Aboard the boat, the dive master will check your credentials and he might ask some questions to confirm your diving knowledge
- Your dive master will begin to hand you your equipment and it means it’s time to start jumping in the water and enjoy Cozumel’s underwater beauty.
- After you finish scuba diving at the first spot, is time to board the boat again and head to the second spot.
- When your time at sea is over, it’s time to board back up and let the experience sink in…
- Once the Scuba diving part of the trip is over, you’ll be dropped off at “La Misión” where you’ll have your lunch before heading back to Playa del Carmen after an amazing day at the island. “La Misión” is located 2 blocks away from the Ferry Pier.
Duration: Approximately 7 hours (But you can stay longer at Cozumel if you’d like)
Meeting time: 9:30 am
Starting Point: Outside “Señor Frogs”
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel – Aguilar Scuba Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Ferry tickets back and forth
✅ Transportation to “Marina Caleta” back and forth
✅ Rinse and storage of your equipment to have it ready on board every day for your dive
✅ 80 cf steel tanks
✅ Fast boats for 6, 8 or 10 divers
✅ Different dive site every day
✅ For private service minimum 4 paid divers (100% customized according to your certification level and skills)
✅ Lunch at “La Misión”
❌ 5 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Round trip transportation to “Marina Caleta”
❌ Gratuity optional
❌ Optional wet suit $10.00 USD
❌ Optional rental one day: $15.00 USD BCD and Regulator
❌ Drinks at “La Misión”
- Important to be aware of the additional 5 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.