Leap into one of the top destinations for diving in the world, Cozumel. Clearwater (visibility over 100 ft.), warm 78 0f to 84 0f, incredible coral formations, great walls, canyons, shallow reefs with colorful fish, turtles, eagle rays, moray eels, sharks, the endemic "Cozumel splendid toadfish", and many more made the dream dive vacation we want to have.
If you still want to see more, there’s "Scuba Diving 2 tanks!" Double the fun for a small extra fee!!!
This activity is only for Certified Divers.
- We'll meet at “Marina Caleta” (or one of the two alternative meeting points1), and a guide will collect your remaining balance. For those visitors who choose to meet us at one of the alternative meeting points, transportation to “Marina Caleta” will be complimentary.
- Once at “Marina Caleta” you’ll board a boat that will take you to your destination.
- Aboard the boat, the dive master will check your credentials, and he might ask some questions to confirm your diving knowledge.
- Your dive master will begin to hand you your equipment, and it means it’s time to start jumping in the water and enjoy Cozumel’s underwater beauty.
- When your time at sea is over, it’s time to board back up and let the experience sink in…
1Alternative meeting points: In order to help passengers coming from Mainland and cruise ships, we offer these meeting points that are located at walking distance from their arrival destination, but it’s required to contact us in advance in order to be met at one of these.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before the tour starts
Starting point: Marina Caleta
Alternative meeting points:
Outside Barracuda Hotel (walking distance for passengers coming from Mainland, Punta Langosta Pier, and downtown San Miguel)
Outside the Hotel El Cid La Ceiba (walking distance for passengers coming from Puerta Maya Pier, International Pier, and hotels nearby)
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Aguilar Scuba Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Mask, fins and weights
✅ 80 cf steel tanks
✅ Fast boats for 6, 8 or 10 divers
✅ Different dive site every day (If you book more than one day)
✅ For private service minimum 4 paid divers (100% customized according to your certification level and skills)
❌ 5 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Round trip transportation to “Marina Caleta”
❌ Gratuity optional
❌ Optional wet suit $10.00 USD
❌ Optional rental one day: $15.00 USD BCD and Regulator
- Important to be aware of the additional 5 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (best to do it
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship, please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry, if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule and there will be no refund.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: In case your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for a new time or date of arrival. A full refund will be issued if there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to regularly wash their hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience