Leap into one of the top destinations for diving in the world, Cozumel. Clear water (visibility over 100 ft.), warm 78 0f to 84 0f, incredible coral formations, great walls, canyons, shallow reefs with colorful fish, turtles, eagle rays, moray eels, sharks, the endemic "Cozumel splendid toad fish", and many more made the dream dive vacation we want to have.
You’ll spend so much time underwater you’ll begin to feel like a mermaid, which is why this activity is one you can’t miss when visiting the island.
This activity is only for Certified Divers.
- We'll meet at “Marina Caleta” (or one of the two alternative meeting points1), and a guide will collect your remaining balance. For those visitors who choose to meet us at one of the alternative meeting points, transportation to “Marina Caleta” will be complementary.
- Once at “Marina Caleta” you’ll board a boat that will take you to your destination.
- Aboard the boat, the dive master will check your credentials and he might ask some questions to confirm your diving knowledge.
- Your dive master will begin to hand you your equipment and it means it’s time to start jumping in the water and enjoy Cozumel’s underwater beauty.
- After you finish scuba diving at the first spot, is time to board the boat again and head to the second spot.
- When your time at sea is over, it’s time to board back up and let the experience sink in…
1Alternative meeting points: In order to help passengers coming from Mainland and cruise ships, we offer these meeting points that are located at walking distance from their arrival destination, but it’s required to contact us in advance in order to be met at one of these
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before the tour starts
Starting point: Marina Caleta
Alternative meeting points:
Outside Barracuda Hotel (walking distance for passengers coming from Mainland, Punta Langosta Pier, and downtown San Miguel)
Tacos, Buckets and Tequila at Royal Village Plaza (walking distance for passengers coming from Puerta Maya Pier, International Pier, and hotels nearby)
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Aguilar Scuba Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Rinse and storage of your equipment to have it ready on board every day for your dive
✅ 80 cf steel tanks
✅ Fast boats for 6, 8 or 10 divers
✅ Different dive site every day
✅ For private service minimum 4 paid divers (100% customized according to your certification level and skills)
❌ 5 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Round trip transportation to “Marina Caleta”
❌ Gratuity optional
❌ Optional wet suit $10.00 USD
❌ Optional rental one day: $15.00 USD BCD and Regulator
- Important to be aware of the additional 5 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship, please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry, if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule and there will be no refund.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: In case your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for the new time or date of arrival. If there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock, a full refund will be issued.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We reduced our boat’s capacity to a maximum of 60 % o Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use (the snorkel tube is new and meant to be taken as a souvenir)
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience