Enjoy the great Pirate Show and dinner tour in Cozumel. Start the night with a welcome Cocktail with the Pirate crew members giving joy, excitement, and delicious dinner to its guests, be entertained with pirate stories, sword fights, games, and dances as you cruise the Caribbean aboard the 17th-century replica galleon and feast on gourmet food options for your dinner.
- We will meet at the Pirate and Grill Restaurant, where you will be welcomed by the host, and here, you’ll pay your remaining balance.
- We’ll depart from the downtown ferry pier at 6.00 pm, and that's when the fun begins!
- Our pirate’s entertainment team will give you a cordial welcome upon your arrival.
- Take your seat and enjoy your beverages.
- It’s time to be captivated by the pirates’ stories, sword fights, games, and dances.
- You will be able to participate in the joyous fun with entertainment throughout the ride.
- Enjoy a nice relaxing ride with food and drinks included. Open bar with premium drinks also included.
- During your stay, the pirates show team will take pictures of you that you can buy as a souvenir at the end of your tour.
- Return time at the downtown ferry pier at 9.00 pm after a thrilling night with exciting memories.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Meeting time: 5:15 pm (30 minutes before tour time)
Meeting point: Pirate and Grill Restaurant - Half a block from the main park lock tower
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel – Caballito del Caribe
✅ English or Spanish-speaking guide
✅ Admission to Pirates show tour
✅ Open Bar
❌5 USD for marine and pier fees
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash) and the additional 5 USD for marine and pier fees.
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their instructions, we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring cash for tips
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival