If you love exploring a secluded tropical coastal paradise. Take a spin around the island in a Sahara Edition A/C Jeep. Inhale the breathtaking seafront breeze, marvel at the isolated picturesque beauty of nature. World famous for its stunning views of unspoiled white sand beaches like Playa San Martin and El Mirador. El Pueblo del Maíz for a leap back in time to discover the Mayan culture and traditions. Or voyage to Punta Sur Eco Park for astonishing views. Climbing its lighthouse gives you exquisite photo opportunities overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
At Tortugas Snorkel Centre you will take a short boat ride to the spectacular Arrecifes de Cozumel marine reef. Immerse yourself in an underwater expedition ,snorkeling with vibrant flourishing wildlife of the Caribbean Ocean.
For your dinning pleasure a mouthwatering Mexican cuisine will be served seaside at Tortugas Beach Bar.
Now it’s time to get acquainted with the magic of Tequila. Become a connoisseur, decide which one is best for you, in an exclusive V.I.P tasting session.
This tour is perfect if you want to have a relaxed safari, including a boating voyage, while getting your toes wet.
- Arrive at meeting point closest to you, and start your check in. Here you will pay the remaining balance.
- Quick safety briefing and some interesting information with map about tour plan.
- Start by driving a state-of-the-art A/C Sahara Jeep Wrangler guided by the friendliest and professional Staff in Cozumel.
- Discover secret spots reserved only for the locals by driving along Cozumel's eastern coastline, world famous for its stunning views of unspoiled white sand beaches, like Playa San Martin and El Mirador.
- Partake in an exclusive V.I.P Tequila tasting session.
- Choose to visit one of two amazing theme parks.
- Then stop at Tortugas Snorkel Centre & Beach Bar for a guided snorkeling tour, departing on board a launch from the private pier. Immerse yourself at the spectacular coral reef in the famous Chankanaab area (approximately 45mins).
- A delicious mouth-watering Mexican lunch will be served seaside for your dinning pleasure.
- Bask, chill, and unwind before return to your starting point.
- Cruise back to the original meeting place.
Don’t forget your Driver’s License, if you are the one in your group driving.
Sahara Jeep Wranglers hold up to five passengers per vehicle.
Duration: 5.5 Hours Tour
Departure Time: Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
***Passenger Ferry terminal ***
Exit the ferry building. Right outside in front of terminal on the main Road, is the ´Monument to The Swallows.’ Our staff wearing Tortugas Shirts will be waiting for you.
**Punta Langosta - Cruise Terminal**
Exit your Cruise Terminal and walk south 100 yards on the seafront side. Kindly look for the restaurant Rock 'N Java. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will be waiting entrance. Rock 'N Java is located a few yards away across the street from the grocery store "MEGA".
**International Cruise Terminal - SSA Mexico**
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Across the street you'll find The Royal Village Shopping Mall. Our Staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will meet you by The Hard Rock Cafe.
**Puerta Maya - Cruise Terminal **
Exit your Cruise Terminal. Kindly walk 100 yards towards downtown. Across the street you will find a Pemex Gas Station and right next door a 7-Eleven. Our staff wearing Tortugas Cozumel shirts will meet you outside the convenience store.
Meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to the start of Tour.
- Cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for restaurant, shopping, and gratuities
- Comfortable beachwear
- Long-sleeved UV filtering shirts
Minimum 2 Participants
Maximum Capacity 25 Participants
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅English speaking Guide
✅Free pick up/drop off service at your hotel, ferry pier, cruise port or Airbnb (limited to the hotels zone or downtown area)
✅Bilingual Guide Service
✅Sahara Edition A/C Jeep Wrangler
✅Refreshments during the Island Tour (purified bottled water and sodas)
✅Admission to El Pueblo del Maiz or Punta Sur Eco Park (One to choose)
✅Access to Tortugas Beach Club
✅Water Park and beach amenities
✅Short boat trip to reef for snorkeling
✅Sanitized snorkel gear of mask, tube, fins, and mandatory life vest
✅Guided Shore Snorkel (at designated times)
✅Mexican Lunch of fajitas, tacos or quesadillas made of beef, chicken, or fish (Vegetarian option available)
✅Lunch includes one non-alcoholic beverage
❌National Marine Park Fee ($6.00 US p/p)
❌A Driver (One Participant MUST drive)
❌Nails & Spa
❌Outdoor Massage Services
❌ À la carte menu
❌Shopping Areas with souvenirs, Mexican handcrafts, and photo shop
❌Drinks at Tortugas Beach Bar
- At any time without notice, tour route may change, due to weather, or company operations, or safety.
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old presenting a Valid Driver’s License.
- This tour is suitable for Travelers with limited mobility (not all the portions are available), using a walker or collapsible wheelchair (1 per Jeep).
- Travelers under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The snorkel portion of this tour is not available for people with hearth/lungs problems, epilepsy, recent surgeries (6 months) and/or pregnant women.
- It is important to be aware that the remaining balance will be charged at the meeting point (preferably in cash)
- A valid photo ID may be required as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages. The legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Tortugas reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- The participation in any and/or all the services and attractions offered by the tour operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk, and responsibility.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements/ restrictions.
- The use of any and/or all non-motorized water toys will be subject to and in accordance with the laws, terms and conditions of use mandated by the tour operator, local, state, and federal authorities
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations and they are offered on a first come, first-serve basis
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must always remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer. Older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Floating Park Restrictions:
- Guests must be aware of the game’s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children under 12 years old and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any unruly behavior, or act that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitors are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any guests afraid of heights, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, recent surgeries (up to 6 months, or those who are believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who might create an unsafe environment for others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards and other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be allowed.
- Visitors are obliged to use an appropriate bathing suit that is free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be evacuated and disassembled at any time in order to ensure the safety and the well-being of the guests.
- All injuries should be reported immediately to the park staff.
- It is important to be aware that the remaining balance will be charged at the meeting point (preferably in cash). Credit card may be used, but you will have to pay the added 10% bank commission.
- IMPORTANT: We are committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish, and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation!
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- Cancellation and Full Refund at least 24 hours in advance of the start date/time of the experience.
- In the event the experience is cancelled due bad weather conditions, the Customers will be offered an Alternative Date or a Full Refund.
- For the participants traveling on board a cruise ship, if the cruise misses the port, their tickets will be cancelled and refunded in full. If the cruise ship changes the arrival date, the tour will be re-scheduled for the new date. FREE cancellation and full refund will be issued if notified within a minimum of 24 hours prior to your tour time; if it is made within less than 24 hours in advance, booking fees cannot be refunded
- If you show up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we will not allow you to take part in the activity and we will not issue a refund.
- Our tours can operate in light rain and other moderate weather conditions; however, tour may be canceled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions with a full refund.
Safety & Health Guidance
- Guests must follow safety guidelines from the staff to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Staff will remind guests to keep physical distance, during the reception and brief-in
- Health screening of guests at the check-in will be made through a quick test that involves temperature checking; any guest showing signs of respiratory illness such as coughing, and sneezing will be excluded from the tour
- Each guest will be asked to sign a declaration of health upon arrival
- We will allow healthy people to enjoy the tour; the staff will encourage guests to use a face mask/face covering upon arrival. Due to local government policies, the use of face mask/face covering is mandatory
- Guests must wear face mask/face coverings in communal areas, near other guests, and when interacting with the staff
- The staff will provide each guest antibacterial gel (at least, 70% alcohol) upon arrival
- We have additional hand sanitizing dispensers to reduce the spread of viruses and bacteria
- We will encourage guests to follow the handwashing protocol frequently, with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after any activity