There’s nothing like snorkeling in Cozumel’s crystal-clear waters! Sharpen up your day with a wonderful tour in the VIP Glass Bottom Boat “Cubana”! “But what if I’m staying in Playa del Carmen?” you may ask, don’t worry, we’ll come get you!!! ”Cubana” is the only boat of its kind in Cozumel with different features that make your trip way much more comfortable.
Being out on the sea when you visit Cozumel is as good as it gets!!! You will be mesmerized by the turquoise water and truly amazed at the colorful fish and other sea creatures you may see.
After enjoying your time at sea, our crew will take you to "Tortugas Beach Club" where you’ll be able to relax and enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch. Beverages aren't included during this part of the activity.
- We'll meet next to the ferry pier, just outside “Señor Frogs” where a guide will give you a short debriefing of what to expect.
- After everyone that’s going to participate in the activity arrives, we’ll wait together for the ferry to dock and board. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, you’ll be taken by taxi to “El Cid La Ceiba” where the boat will be waiting for you.
- You'll board our boat "Cubana", and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow underwater, as well as how to use your equipment correctly. It's essential to pay close attention.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- Your first stop will be Villa Blanca Reef, where a photographer is situated in case you'd like underwater photos. After around 25-30 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- Next stop is Paraíso Bajo Reef (Shallow Paradise Reef); there, you'll spend another 20-25 minutes, and you might swim across to Paraíso Profundo Reef (Deep Paradise Reef) or be asked to board again and be taken there by boat. They are very close to each other, but it depends on the current.
- The boat will take you to “Tortugas Beach Club” where you’ll be able to purchase the photos taken if you’d like, and where you’ll have your lunch by the shore.
- After lunch, you will have additional time to chill at the beach club and use the facilities before you head back to the Ferry Pier where you can choose if you’d like to hang out and go shopping or head back to Playa del Carmen.
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Meeting time: 9:30 am
Starting point: Outside “Señor Frogs”
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel
✅Ferry tickets back and forth
✅Transportation from the Ferry pier to “El Cid la Ceiba” and back
✅Very Comfortable Glass Bottom Boat
✅Bilingual Captain and Guides
✅Bottled water, soft drinks, and Beer (after the snorkel activity)
✅Snorkel tube (free to take as a souvenir)
✅Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
✅W.C., changing room, and shower
✅Sundeck for up to 10 passengers
✅Lunch at “Tortugas Beach Club” (beef, chicken, fish, or vegetarian fajitas)
❌5 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌Souvenir photos (available for purchase onboard the boat)
❌Drinks outside of our “Cubana” Glass Bottom Boat
- Important to be aware of the additional 5 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity) o Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We reduced our boat’s capacity to a maximum of 60 %
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use (the snorkel tube is new and meant to be taken as a souvenir)
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience