Come visit us from Riviera Maya and prepare to be astound. You’ll get to walk with the ocean at your feet while a crystal-clear boat will take you around some of the coolest sightseeing spots Cozumel’s underwater world has to offer.
This activity is made for those that would like to see the depths of our ocean but aren’t so convinced about getting wet. Here, you’ll be able to have a drink while simultaneously looking at what divers see every day, minus the whole equipment.
- We'll meet you at your Hotel's lobby/ Airbnb or near the entrance if you're staying at Tulum's downtown, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, and the rest of the hotels located on the coast to Playa del Carmen. For passengers staying at Tulum's Hotel Zone, we'll meet you at the entrance of the "Super Aki" grocery store located in downtown Tulum. There's a maximum of three stops that the van could make along the way, including yours.
- When you arrive at Playa del Carmen, a guide will be waiting for you and will walk you to the Ferry Pier where you might have to wait for the rest of the passengers to arrive before the Ferry docks. It’s important to note that beverages and snacks aren’t included in the Ferry, so you’ll have to pay for them if you want some.
- Once we get off the ferry, you’ll be taken to “Enva Cozumel” Office where the boat will be waiting for you and where you’ll pay the remaining balance.
- You'll board the clear boat and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow, such as always making use of your life vest.
- A photographer will ask to take you and your family some pictures, if you say yes, you’ll get to see and purchase them at the end of the activity.
- The boat will take you to see a couple of sunken ships, and you’ll be able to see our marine life from the comfort of your seat.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- At last, the boat will stop at Villa Blanca Reef, where the snorkeling portion takes place for those that wish to do so. After around 15-25 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- The boat will take you back to “Enva Cozumel” where you’ll be able to purchase the photos taken if you’d like.
- When your time at sea is over, you’ll be dropped off at “La Misión” where you’ll have your traditional Mexican lunch. “La Misión” is located 2 blocks away from the Ferry Pier.
- After lunch, you’ll head back to the Ferry Pier to board the 6 pm Ferry back to Playa del Carmen.
- Once you arrive at Playa del Carmen, the driver will be waiting for you outside Señor Frogs and you’ll be good to go back to your hotel after having a fantastic day at Cozumel!!!
Duration: Approximately 11 hours
Meeting time: Will be specified once we know where you’re staying at, but normally between 8:00 and 9:00 am
Starting point: Outside of your hotel or Airbnb in most cases EXCEPT for Tulum’s Hotel Zone
Minimum # of passengers: 2 adults
o If you’re staying at Tulum's downtown, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, and the rest of the hotels located on the coast to Playa del Carmen pick-up will be outside your hotel or Airbnb
o For those staying at Tulum's Hotel Zone, pick-up will be at the entrance of the “Super Aki” grocery store
Additional Pick-up details: Please be aware of a possible extra charge when there are less than 4 passengers:
o 2 passengers $60 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
o 3 passengers $30 USD extra (per service, not per passenger)
o 4 passengers or more no extra charge
o This possible extra charge would be paid in cash and once you arrive in Cozumel. If we have other passengers for this same service, so that 4 or more are already completed, then this charge will no longer apply.
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel - Envatours Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Pick up and drop off at your hotel
✅ Ferry tickets back and forth
✅ Transportation to “Enva Cozumel” Office back and forth
✅ Bottled water, soft drink, and Beer (after the snorkel activity)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
✅ Lunch at “La Misión”
❌ Souvenir photos (available for purchase onboard the boat)
❌ Gratuity Optional
❌ Drinks at “La Misión”
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified with a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done with less than 24 hours the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no reschedule or refund.