Walk with the ocean at your feet during this activity, while a crystal-clear boat will take you around some of the coolest sightseeing spots Cozumel’s underwater world has to offer.
This activity is tailor-made for those that would like to see what the depths of our ocean look like but aren’t so convinced about getting wet. Here, you’ll be able to have a drink while simultaneously looking at what divers see every day, minus the whole equipment.
- We'll meet you next to the Villablanca Hotel at the “Enva Cozumel” Office, you'll receive a quick debriefing, and a guide will collect your remaining balance.
- You'll board the clear boat, and the guide will explain safety measures and protocols you'll have to follow, such as always using your life vest.
- A photographer will ask to take you and your family some pictures; if you say yes, you’ll get to see and purchase them at the end of the activity.
- The boat will take you to see a couple of sunken ships, and you’ll be able to see our marine life from the comfort of your seat.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube, courtesy of us at Safe Tours Cozumel.
- At last, the boat will stop at Villa Blanca Reef, where the snorkeling portion takes place for those that wish to do so. After 15-25 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- The boat will take you back to “Enva Cozumel” where you can purchase the photos taken if you’d like, which concludes the activity.
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before the tour starts
Starting point: Enva Cozumel Office
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Envatours Cozumel
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Bottled water, soft drink, and Beer (after the snorkel activity)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
❌ Souvenir photos (available for purchase onboard the boat)
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point (best to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests, we won’t allow you to participate in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship; please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry; if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule, and there will be no refund.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use (the snorkel tube is new and meant to be taken as a souvenir)
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience