Sharpen your day with a wonderful VIP Glass Bottom Boat “Cubana” tour! The only one of its kind in Cozumel with different features that make your trip much more comfortable while riding with the ocean at your feet, sharing the experience with a small group.
Being out on the sea when you visit Cozumel is as good as it gets!!! You will be mesmerized by the turquoise water and truly amazed at the colorful fish and other sea creatures you may see.
There is an option to add lunch at a beach club for an extra price. Because this is a brief activity of two hours, it’s perfect to combine it with other tours like a Private Island Tour, Jeep Tour, or ATVs to milk the best out of your remaining time at the island.
- We'll meet at the entrance of the hotel “El Cid la Ceiba”, you'll receive a quick debriefing, and a guide will collect your remaining balance.
- You'll board our boat "Cubana", and the guide on board will explain safety measures and protocol you'll have to follow underwater, as well as how to use your equipment correctly. It's essential to pay close attention.
- The guide will hand you your equipment with your new snorkel tube, which is a sign that it is time to start jumping in the water.
- Your first stop will be Villa Blanca Reef, where a photographer is situated in case you'd like underwater photos. After around 25-30 minutes, you'll be asked to board back up.
- The next stop is Paraíso Bajo Reef (Shallow Paradise Reef); there, you'll spend another 20-25 minutes, and you might swim across to Paraíso Profundo Reef (Deep Paradise Reef) or be asked to board again and be taken there by boat. They are very close to each other, but it depends on the current.
- The boat will take you back to “El Cid la Ceiba” where you can purchase the photos taken if you’d like, and that concludes the activity.
✅ Very Comfortable Glass Bottom Boat
✅ Bilingual Captain and Guides
✅ Bottled water, soft drinks, and Beer (after the snorkel activity)
✅ Snorkel tube (free to take as a souvenir)
✅ Use of snorkel gear (fins, mask, and life vest)
✅ W.C., changing room, and shower
✅ Sundeck for up to 10 passengers
❌ 8 USD per passenger for Marine and Pier fees
❌ Souvenir photos (available for purchase onboard the boat)
❌ Gratuity Optional
- Important to be aware of the additional 8 USD for Marine and Pier fees that will be collected at the meeting point along with the remaining balance (in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests, we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship; please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry; if you fail to do so and miss it, we won’t be able to reschedule, and there will be no refund.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen (you can only apply it 30 minutes before the activity)
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself while swimming
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes that can get wet
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
- For cruise ship passengers: If your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for a new time or date of arrival. A full refund will be issued if there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We reduced our boat’s capacity to a maximum of 60 %
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use (the snorkel tube is new and meant to be taken as a souvenir)
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience