Join us in this ultimate jeep and snorkel adventure around Cozumel Island. We will take you around the island and show you all the best spots, but this is Your Day, Your Way! So don’t be afraid to tell your guide what you want to do.
We believe this is one of the best combinations you can get, the adventure of riding a jeep plus the calmness of Cozumel’s waters, and let’s not forget the views at Punta Sur Eco Park. This was made for carefree people looking to create memories!
- We'll meet at the Ferry Pier entrance under the Swallows' monument (or one of the two alternative meeting points1), where a host will collect your remaining balance and give you a quick debriefing as to what to expect.
- You’ll climb up the jeep and meet your driver-guide, and he’ll give you ideas of places to visit, but it is ultimately your call.
- It’s time to start driving around the island and make stops where you wish.
- After doing a city tour, we’ll visit Punta Sur Eco Park. Here, you’ll see crocodiles from a platform, you’ll be able to climb a lighthouse, and you’ll also see several species of birds.
- Your safe and ultimate snorkel adventure takes place in a shallow reef; its calm waters make it the ideal place for beginners and experienced snorkelers alike, with unforgettable coral formations filled with colorful fish.
- After all the fun, you will be hungry! We will then drive to a beautifully located restaurant where you’ll get a traditional Mexican lunch, which concludes this day full of adventure.
1Alternative meeting points: In order to help passengers coming from cruise ships, we offer these meeting points that are located within walking distance from their arrival destination, but it’s required to contact us in advance to be met at one of these.
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Meeting time: 15 minutes before the tour starts
Ferry Pier entrance under the Swallows' monument
Alternative meeting points:
Outside Barracuda Hotel (walking distance for passengers coming from Punta Langosta Pier)
Outside the Hotel El Cid La Ceiba (walking distance for passengers coming from Puerta Maya Pier, International Pier, and hotels nearby)
Minimum # of passengers: 2 passengers
Tour operator: Cozumel Fun Excursions
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
✅ Bilingual driver-guide
✅ Four passenger Jeep Wrangler (standard gear)
✅ Snorkel gear (mask, tube, fins, and life vest)
✅ Bottled water
✅ Mexican Lunch (Chicken Fajitas, beans, rice, chips, and salsa)
✅ Touring Punta Sur Eco Park
❌ 19 USD for entrance fee to Punta Sur Eco Park per adult
❌ 13 USD for entrance fee to Punta Sur Eco Park per child (4 to 11 years old)
❌ Gratuity Optional
❌ Drinks during lunch
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be collected at the meeting point by your driver-guide (must be paid in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests we won’t allow you to take part in the activity, and a refund will not be held.
- For cruise ship passengers: All reservations are based on LOCAL TIME, which is not always the same as your cruise ship, please be aware of this when making a reservation.
- For mainland passengers: It’s very important that you arrive with enough time to board the ferry.
- In case you arrive late for the activity, the time will be either deducted from your activity or an extra charge will apply to compensate for the driver-guides time.
- If you’d like extra time, that can be arranged directly with your driver-guide.
- This activity gives you the flexibility to change plans as needed. If it rains, you can focus on indoor activities, and during the day, if possible, you can also change activities based on the desires of your group.
- Wear your bathing suit under clothes
- Bring a long sleeve T-shirt to protect yourself from the sun
- Bring a towel
- Bring a camera for photo opportunities
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring snacks if you’re coming with children, but you can always ask the guide to stop at a convenience store if necessary
- Bring a driver’s license
CANCELLATION POLICY & COVID 19
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time, if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- In case you arrive late for the activity, the time will be either deducted from your activity or an extra charge will apply to compensate for the driver-guide’s time.
- For cruise ship passengers: In case your cruise ship delays, the activity will be automatically rescheduled for the new time or date of arrival. If there’s a problem with the cruise ship and it fails to dock, a full refund will be issued.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- This is a private activity
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience