This exhilarating ride starts as you board a 700 HP jet boat with a capacity of 12 passengers. While you buckle up, your captain will brief you in on safety guidelines and hand signals for the upcoming action-packed journey.
Once away from shore, the fun starts! Make sure to hold on tight when your captain makes the signal for a 360° spin, when the jet boat quickly turns in a circle without losing momentum. As you speed along Cozumel's crystal-clear waters, nourish your brain and heart with a healthy natural high that will make you feel great!
As the ride continues, the jet boat will stop at full speed, having the entire boat nosedive into the clear, refreshing ocean before heading back to shore.
- We will meet at the Cozumel Ferry Pier, and here you’ll pay the remaining balance to your host.
- It’s time to board the boat and wait for the fun to begin. You’ll ride through the northern side of Cozumel’s shoreline and be prepared to get wet!!! Water will splash everywhere.
- After having the ride of your life, we’ll head back to the meeting point, and that would conclude the activity.
Duration: About 3 hours
Meeting time: 30 minutes before your tour begins
Meeting point: Cozumel Ferry Pier
Tour operator: Safe Tours Cozumel - Wildtours
✅ Bilingual guide
✅ All-access and entrance fees
❌ Gratuity optional
- Important to be aware of the remaining balance that will be charged at the meeting point (better to do it in cash).
- In case of intoxication, being under the influence of drugs, or not respecting the staff and their requests, we will not allow you to participate in the activity, and no refund will be made.
- FOR CRUISE SHIP CUSTOMERS: Departure times depend on customers' cruise schedules. Please note that some cruise ship arrivals are not operational during the year. Please confirm with us before making any reservations.
- FOR HOTEL CUSTOMERS: Please confirm with us before any reservation; subject to availability.
- Maximum weight requirement: 250 LB (113 KG)
- Minimum 12 years old to participate
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. All guests must shower BEFORE entering the ocean. We suggest using long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish, and all other sea creatures, thank you for your cooperation!
- In case of any misuse of equipment that may lead to damage, there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries, or people affected by some permanent sequelae after trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, etc. (tour operator on-site will take into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allow or deny the participation in the tour).
- All participants must be in good health & physical condition and self-sufficient to participate in the tour.
- This excursion is not available for guests in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties.
- Participants must comply with all the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised, and cared for by a responsible companion, parent (s), or legal guardian at all times. Playa Mia reserves the right to deny the service to any guest that shows any signs of having consumed alcohol prior to the tour departure.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- Bring a camera to take pictures
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimwear
- Bring long-sleeved UV filtering shirts
- Bring towels
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring cash and/or credit cards.
- FREE cancelation and full refund if notified within a minimum of 24 hours of your tour time; if done within less than 24 hours, the reservation fees cannot be refunded.
- In case of showing up under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we won’t permit you to partake in the activity and will not issue a refund.
- This activity is subject to adequate weather conditions; in case of bad weather, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If you fail to show up at the meeting time established, there will be no rescheduling or refund.
With the current world climate, we find it necessary to let potential passengers know what we’re doing to ensure their safety and lessen the spread of the virus.
Actions being taken:
- All our staff has been fully vaccinated
- Face masks are required for staff in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience